A blog for your vacation rental website is truly one of the best ways to deliver highly qualified visitors to your website for free.
Here at Villa Marketers, we want to help you catapult your vacation home’s website to the top of the search engines like Bing and, of course, Google.
But how can an owner compete with the big guys? It takes a marketing strategy to carve out your piece of the rental market. In your advertising plans, you should include blogging as a key component in your strategy.
- 61% of US online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
- 81% of US online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
- 69% of businesses attribute their lead generation success to blogging.
- Small businesses that blog get 126% more lead growth than small businesses that do not blog.
- Blogging is a great way to help deliver free or “organic” traffic from search engines straight to your rental website.
Think of every blog you write as an additional page of your website; at least, that’s how Google sees it. The idea for blog marketing is that as you post blogs online, you would be building up the amount of “pages” your website has. In doing this, you’ll also increase the amount of visitors who will land on your website through all of your blog pages.
Did you know?
- On average, companies that blog receive 434% more indexed pages in search engines.
- Once you write 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30%.
- Once you write 54 or more blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 77%.
Who doesn’t want more traffic?
This deal will include the development and design of a custom blog. The blog will be designed to match any existing website colors, font, and graphics. This way, the website visitors get a nice and easy transition from your main site to your customized blog. You don’t need to have designed your site with Villa Marketers. We will add a blog to any website.
- The blog will be embedded within your own website so that the traffic doesn’t go to some third party site. The traffic will go to your website when we install this custom blogging platform within your website.
- If you are designing a new vacation rental website with Villa Marketers, buy this deal as an add-on. We will add your blog to your website order and include it as part of the project.
- We will give instructions and teach you how to use your new blogging platform so you can unlock and master the marketing power behind blogs.
Blogging is easy. Adding a blog to your vacation rental website allows you to communicate with your potential renters. If you are offering new promotions, you can write a blog about it. If you’ve made upgrades in the home, you can share that with your website visitors.
Is there something of interest in the area? Take a picture and post in your website’s blog.
You can easily upload pictures, video, audio, and more in your blog.
Your blog will engage more visitors and even build trust with your renters through your blog posts as you begin to make connections with your readers. This is an investment that will easily pay for itself time and time again.
The custom blog development will take approximately 7 to 10 days to complete. After ordering your vacation rental blog, a specialist from Villa Marketers will contact you to get started.