Craigslist is a well-known place where owners can advertise their vacation rentals online.
Did you know?
- Craigslist receives more than 50 billion page views per month, more than 60 million each month in the US alone.
- Craigslist users post well over 100 million classified ads each month.
Because of the popularity of Craigslist, it can be very difficult for owners to advertise and be seen.
Craigslist is a tough place to compete and advertise. Why? Because it’s free and there are many owners and managers already advertising their properties there.
Within only minutes of creating an advertisement on Craigslist, your listing is pushed down the enormous list of rentals. Within an hour of posting your rental, your ad could end up on page 2 or 3, where travelers will never find it.
Advertising vacation rentals on Craigslist comes with its issues for its advertisers.
These issues include flagging. That’s when anyone in the community can remove your advertisement by “flagging” it. Your competition will do this to you to keep you off the site. In many cases, it happens without you knowing it.
Let us remove the headache of promoting your property on Craigslist. Our proven automated Craigslist posting system ensures you get visibility on Craigslist.
It only takes one day from a single booking to pay for this affordable yet very aggressive form of vacation rental marketing.
- We will include your property on our Craigslist posting service.
- Your vacation rental ads will be posted a minimum of 3 to 5 times a day to ensure you get the exposure you need to be seen.
- Consistent ongoing marketing: Your vacation rental marketing is set to auto pilot with ads posted 20 to 24 days per month. Now that’s easy!
You can release yourself from posting on Craigslist, get loads more in bookings, and work on more important things.
We’ll get you more bookings.
There are limited slots available for this deal!