Whats the best email marketing software? | Villa Marketers

captcha Please leave this field empty.

Whats the best email marketing software?

Home Forum Email marketing Whats the best email marketing software?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of janet bartoli jbartoli 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jay William
    Jay William
    Keymaster

What’s the best email marketing software for vacation rental businesses?

This is a question I’m often asked so I put together a list of the best email marketing tools you can use for your vacation rental marketing.

I personally recommend Mailchimp for vacation rental owners because VR owners get free email marketing using the Mailchimp service. They’re the only one who offers a free email marketing plan.

As you begin sending newsletters more regularly and building up your email list, you’ll need to eventually upgrade your free Mailchimp accounts to a premium one. But when you get to that point, you’re glad to pay the money because it means you’ve successfully created an email list. Yay! Now on the other hand Mailchimp can be a little more than some owners want to spend on the service, once they get there. At that point you can shop the other services if you’d like.

Mailchimp helps owners get started with email marketing by eliminating the objection of money and reducing the upfront risk (fear of failure).

Plus I find the email platform to be very easy for owners to grasp.

Best of all about Mailchimp is that it integrates into all the important tools you’ll want to use on the web.

It can also help you automate some of your business processes. I use Mailchimp, WordPress and other plugins and apps, that create an automated business system that helps me run my business better. Properly set up Mailchip and similar service can help you answer your inquiries better with auto-responders etc. I’ll be sure to share the tools I use.

I’ve included a list of the most popular email marketing services. I haven’t used every one of the email services on this list myself but some of their reviews make them absolutely worth checking out and worth the share.

Have you used any of these? Are there any of these you prefer? Did I miss any?

Top Email Marketing Software for Vacation Rentals

Campaign Monitor

Mailchimp

Aweber

Benchmark Email

Mad Mimi

Campaigner

Icontact

Contstant Contact

Lyris

Exact Target

Vertical Response

Get Response

Yesware

Convertkit

Infusionsoft

Profile photo of Amy Ochoa
    Amy Ochoa
    Participant

For those of you that barely have time for a monthly newsletter, MailChimp is PERFECT. For those of you looking for more out of email marketing this is for you…

I’ve managed email marketing for the last 6 years and my favorite tool is Hubspot. I’ve used MailChimp, YesMail, Exact Target, WhatCounts and Bronto and all were great Email Service Provider’s (ESP). However, if you really start getting into email marketing you’ll find that Marketing Automation tools, like Hubspot, are where you need to get to. It’s more than a blast email to a list of 500 past guests. It’s about monitoring who visits your site, who clicks on a social post, who opens an email, who reads a blog post, and monitoring it all in one place. This will allow you to call them or hit them with very targeted email right when they are looking to buy. Hubspot can be an expensive tool, so I found a blog that lists 8 Marketing Automation tools (like Hubspot) that cost little to nothing. Marketing Automation is not for everyone, but it might be an alternative for some of you that wish you could see and do more with the traffic on your site.

Here is blog on the subject: Marketing Automation vs. ESP

This level of customer segmentation is simply not possible for a company or agency using an Email Service Provider (ESP) like Constant Contact or Mailchimp. Marketing automation is designed to track user behavior “beyond the click” and provides a rules engine that enables automatic segmentation and communication with leads.

Marketing automation makes customer segmentation easy. Technologies that could only really be afforded by companies like Amazon are now within reach for even the smallest of businesses for just a few hundred dollars per month.

The behavior based segmentation allows for personalized conversations, which will lead to higher revenues and customer satisfaction.

Profile photo of janet bartoli
    jbartoli
    Participant

Great list!! I would also add one of my favorites to that list ActiveCampaign – also includes the ability to automate emails as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

29 FREE & CHEAP TOOLS TO DEVELOP YOUR INDEPENDENCE AND BRING IN BOOKINGS!

FREE DOWNLOAD - GET THE BREAKAWAY KIT NOW - ($49 VALUE)

Don’t worry! We don’t spam :)